A Girl with Sea Green Eyes

A Girl with Sea Green Eyes


Sheriff someone called in between the crowd of officers on my retirement, Sheriff Noah on your right. I saw her batch no 32598.
Yes, Batch no 32598; Do you have any question?
A officer nearby her was trying to stop her.
Yes, Sheriff; I do have a question, you have hundred percent record during your carrier. Which case you found the most interesting one?
I had a kind of water in my eyes, these words make me remember someone. Even, today I cannot forget that girl. I was young, newly joined in police profession in 1986, dedicated toward my work and I found more interest while helping the needy people. Catching thief from down street all was going well until I mate with Saira.
My partner was behind me, who came nearer to my right ear, hello! Brother you never told about that girl. I smiled, with my smile; I remember her mysterious smile. That was dark night with heavy rain fall, I was running in the lamppost light someone who theft something from jewellery shop.
While running behind the thief, I got slip and fall on the street, suddenly; I heard I loud noise laughing from the Terrance of one floor building. That was annoying me a lot but when I saw there, I saw only a sea green eyes which was sparkling in yellowish lamppost light. I was seeing someone who was enjoying nature more than me. She was not laughing at me, she was laughing with joy, which she was gaining by every drop of rain water. That was first time I was scared of myself, because I have a problem, I can only remember someone by his or her name. if I saw someone I forget his or her image within in few days if I do not meet him or her again.
So sir, you are saying you are unable to caught that thief is most interesting case with a egoistic smile.
   Wait officer case is not stared yet and if you are talking about that thief he had been caught by my senior partner James.




That case was dark stain on my carrier. It was 2-04-1988, even I cannot forget time; it was 11.35 p.m. I was on my bed, I had a phone call about a murder, someone body had been found in mud. I  reached there, I found my partner was not there but I was wrong he was itself in the mud searching for clue. He came nearer to me after seeing me it was one of the most weird moments when he took his hand over my shoulder which was full of mud and said hello junior. 
As usual started with a question, what you think which type of murderer can do this, I do not sir, I used to call my partner sir, because he deserved it.
May be some kind of psychic person can do this, suddenly I saw something a cctv outside a house. I did not mention to my partner because that was my first biggest case and I want to solve by myself and on very next day I came there, rung the well of house, a old lady open the door and asked me officer what you need? Nothing, I just want to check your cctv camera which was outside your home ma’am, but ma’am why you need that cctv, I know, I do not need that cctv, but my hubby was in Army, so is fetch it for the security purpose. I am going make tea for you till then you can check on monitor which is on right room. I was checking that day video, I saw same girl and no one was there my mind was think her as first suspect but my heart was not going to accept this before telling to my partner, I wanted to investigate her by myself. In between the old lady came with the tea, she recognized her Saira; this was the first time, I heard her name Saira
I asked to the lady : do you know her?
She said I do know her, because she is my granddaughter. Yesterday night, she visited me. Then there was some relief in my heart. Still I had to do some inquire whether she had seen something or not. She was the only clue for my lead.
  I took the address from the old lady and one very next day I went to that address and her neighbor said you can mate her in the nearby institute of biology name “Biology for beginners”, she was professor there. To be professor in nineties for a woman was great thing and was very unreal and my biology during my schooling too good to talk l, that was why I was afraid; it seemed this was going to be my investigation . Soon I reached there with the help of my duty van. I asked peon that I want to meet with Saira.
     He said to me wait in staff room and called her. Soon, she was there she was scarred of me. Her she green eye was looking at me and asking officer, Am i done something wrong?
No no, I just came here to know that have you seen anything while coming to granny’s home.
No I have not seen anyone but I heard a sound coming from mud area but when I saw there ;I saw nothing.
Me : Its ok, but you have to come for further investigation; but I had something other things in my mind I wanted to live my Dream and I gave the address of a hotel which was nearby the police station. I gave her the time of 5 p.m.




 She was on time, but I already reached there before her in fact 3 hour before. The hotel was fully decorated with blue and white balloons. 30 years old French red wine bottle was on my right side of the table and a red handkerchief on my left pocked of coat and the circular glass table was fully covered by white silky clothe. As she reached there I was freeze like I do not know what to say her semi-transparent black dress, curled hair and smoky makeup over sea green eye. She walked over the red carpet and came near to me. I at once stood and make her comfortable to sit. Except both of us no one is there,
Sir, why no one is here in this hotel?
No one, we are here so what you want to order? How about red lobster I order it for both of us after having dinner I purposed her for marriage by offering 24cart diamond ring.
She accept it, I was very happy but god cannot tolerate by happiness my phone was ringing and this time I was informed about one more murder near fifth street, I gave her a good bye kiss over her check and make her understand about my condition and went to  crime spot. I saw something very cruel the body was hanging through the sealing its head was down side and the legs was tied upper side with sealing and body was totally drained. No drop of blood was remained in the body and the body having only two holes in the veins one in each hand.




 Forensic people were saying, only professional can do this no one else. But still the purpose was not cleared by the murderer drained his body. I was thinking this all night while coming back to the crime spot and in early morning when I open the tv I got a new that a blood cancer little girl is saved by an angle, because the girl has gold blood only 1% people of the world have this blood, soon I got the forensic report the person who die had that kind blood.
I went to the hospital, when I asked to doctor she gave a letter over with the patient name was mention with rearty of patient’s blood. I got the hand writing of the criminal this was my first lead. But on the same day I had very important day I was going to marriage with Saira. I was late I have to gear up myself and soon reached to Church and as I reached on the gate, James was there what you are doing little brother hurry up reached there before the bride. I reached and stand next to the father and start waiting for her, soon she was there followed by two girls but my eye starring only Saira. Soon she was in-front of me. I was not hearing anything whatever the father was saying. I just want to hear a word that you may kiss the bride and that moment come. I can never forget that moment when she was in my arms. That was my first night but I have not remember anything in the next morning. I heard one more man killed last night. This was annoying because it never happened to me that my phone ring and I had not give reply. Suddenly I heard a sound from the bathroom, She was Sair; She come out with scared voice.
        Someone looking at me through the mirror no one is seeing you look into the mirror I sudden saw a sudden change in her eyes and devil smile in the mirror. As I was following some of the psychic case that is was a called my family doctor to home and went to the crime scene there was lot of drugs and adult video CDs and DVD and this time the body had no one drop a protein left and the everyone is thinking this was a suicide. But I saw something a ring down the chair that was same ring which I gave to Saira while purposing her but my heart my not accepting this, I checked its serial no. and it was same as mine. I called my family doctor he told me that your wife had very extra ordinary mind she can excess her subconscious but some wrong incidents drag her in wrong direction, you have to give her lot of love and divert her mind with help of new happiness.
         And you could give him that, you know how; I reached at home offer the ring from where you get this she asked and I said over the bed. But still something was missing that her handwriting was not matching. Suddenly she asked me the paper which was on the table that writing was matching same as the criminal’s handwriting.
Whose writing is this Saira?
This is mine but it is not matching with your handwriting. Because sometime I write with my left hand she come nearer to me and take out pen from my shirt and write over the paper with her left hand that I love you more than anyone ever can. 
    And that writing was same as that letter which I got trough the hospital. She was going to her institute. I prepared a trip because I cannot see her in jail. I packed everything and gave her a surprise for the trip and we went to the Virginia there I already booked a hotel room. We came from there after 7 months no murder until then. Everything was going fine and we were happy because, I was going to be a father and Saira was on her 8th month, one day James came to my home. I was on the terrace, he look out my dairy and got everything. He trigger his gun toward Saira which trigger the subconscious mind of Saira and she knew where I put my gun she was nearer to cupboard she took out and fired and James too they both got bullet, I was at terrace as I heard bullet sound. I was got down as soon as possible I gave the first aid to the Saira. But Jams die on the spot. Saira poisoned herself by using a special kind of poison which get slow the heart beat she want to protect our child. I did not what to do I call the ambulance and my baby was secured but not her mother. As my family doctor was there he saw her he had device he took his device over new born baby. Her vibes was same as her mother. That is why I am here A brilliant mind but it can go on dark side to protect her you have to give little dark to secure her from proper dark. I gave her the name Serine. That case was solved but never told.




As batch no. 325968 remove her black google. Same sea green eye, my last word was Serine but I am not die my eye was still moving I want to say something to my daughter who hate me so much. It was seemed that I got paralyse but that was something else same poisonous which get slow the heartbeat. She was with me while going to hospital, smile at me I want to say something to her something left to say, I was moving my eye ball toward my left pocket. As she took out letter, now I can easily die. I was yet not die but my heart beat is so slow that doctor declare me as death one.

     But I was buried with my wife, My daughter was very happy but she was still in dark, but I already gave a hope which can bring light in her life. 
    As she read that letter she had tear with full of light
                    Which remove every dark from her life 
But she loose something which she can never gain
         Because she wanted to make a wrong decision right
A light behind dark.
                                               Written by 
                                                                  SHIVPAL SAROJ

Comments

  1. Good story! Is this the end of the story or just plot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mene padaa nhi but accha hogaa pakaa😝😝miloge to bta denaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done koi baat nhi agli wali tu jarur bdega, tere story likhunga, koi fiction nhi

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts