Self-acceptance :- Part 1

The real Salvation

Self-acceptance :- Part 1

It was around 8 o’ clock. Stephan was working on his novel in a café. He was inspired by invisible man written by H. G. Wells. He wanted to achieve many things from life in sort intervals. 
A man well suited entered in the café. He was tall, having hat on his head, his eyes were blue, fair in color and had a wooden stick in his left hand. 
He came near to him where he was already sitting. 
Hello kid! Could I seat here across your table? If you wouldn’t mind 
Stephan :- Why you are even asking? This is a café. You can grab a seat where ever you want. 
The man :- it is the most civilized way to ask someone for something. 
Stephan :- ok civilized man, you can fuck wherever you want that’s mean you can seat anywhere, the voice has proper anger with frustration. 


The man :- chuckled, I think; it had been years since you broke up with marry and you never accepted that. You are still living in her shades. Forgive yourself and accept what you have right now. 
Stephan :- What did you say just about the girl marry and how can you know her?
Stephan seemed surprise! 
The Man :- I know everything the moment you and her was first cry in this world after all I am your Guardian angel. He chuckled. 
Stephan :- Stephan chuckled too! Guardian Angle, I would prefer to know my guardian angler’s name
The man :- I am Gabrielle
Stephan :- Gabrielle! You have done so much research on me, don’t you? 
Gabrielle :- certainly, I had
Stephan :- you were talking about Self-acceptance what was that for? 
Gabrielle :- you are God child. He sent me here to protect you. 
Stephan :- protect me! From what? 
Gabrielle :- From yourself! You are loosing your control over your mind. You just choose to be live in those 4 minutes in which you and Marry were together. 
Stephan :- How would you know? He was in shocked. He was looking at him without blinking his eyes and instantly he stood up and ran toward his hostel. 
Gabrielle :- In loud voice, you have to come out from you cage which you have built for yourself. 

 Hearing such things from stranger man about his past life was making him insane. 
As he reached to his room “you are not born to love or to be loved”, it is your destiny you have to leave all your hate behind. Otherwise you will ruin yourself he heard a voice. I got frustrated. To get relief from his pain. He sat on the chair to his study table. He took out his pen and start writing on the paper. 
“love that causes
       The death
Is more pure 
     Than the 
Love which causes 
 The life”



Suddenly, someone knocked the door. He opened his door. He saw a Pizza boy. 
Pizza boy :-  Sir! You ordered the Pizza. 
Stephan :- No, I didn’t order
The pizza boy :- but I got the this address as delivery address, sir! 
Stephan :- OK, could you tell me how much I have to pay? 
Pizza boy :- Payment is already paid from Someone named as Serine. 
Stephan :- OK, give me the Pizza, I got it my friend ordered for me. And you can go now. 
He closed the door as pizza boy left from there. He got  a massage on WhatsApp. You got your pizza or not my dear monkey. 
Stephan (text) :- I got it my dearest witch.
They both chuckled. 
Good night! We will meet tomorrow. 
Serine :- Surely! We will , first day of our college. 


He ate the pizza and went for sleep. As he sleep. A little girl came nearer to her a hold his fist finger and rose him and said come with me. 
Stephan :- Where are we going? 
The little girl :- We are going to white castle. 
Stephan :- Would it be nice place? 
The little girl :- Certainly, it is. She had worn a very beautiful white pink gown. They flew in the sky. They first passes the dark than from the green forest after that they have reached to white castle. 
Stephan :- So, you lived here? 
The little girl :- yes, I do live here. But this castle is crumbling. Only you can stop this. You have to take care of yourself. 
Stephan :- How can I fix this? This is your place. 
The light girl :- but you had made for us by yourself. When you were in love with marry. As your imagination is dyeing, so do we. Your grief is taking all over your happiness.  
 Suddenly, lots of raven approaches towards the white castle and within few seconds the whole castle was covered with ravens. 
 In shock,  Stephan woke up from his sleep, the last word which he had heard from the little girl was accept whatever you have. Do not try to be something which you are not. 
“the only hope for this place is your Self-acceptance”





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts