Seven Horses and A Prince- The End

 

Seven Horses and A Prince- The End
As the prince promised to his sister-in-law that he will bring back his brothers to home. That was why he dressed himself with black costume, had a black mask and his head was covered with black hat. At night he left the Palace without informing anyone.

After moving a certain distance from the Palace, he took out the purple flower from his left pocket and through it into the sky. The purple horse was appeared there within few second.

 The purple horse :- my lord! What is the necessity that you called Me?

The prince :- I don’t know in what direction my brothers moved. I had made a promise to someone that I will bring them back to home. So, I need your help to reach there, where ever they have gone.

The purple horse :- Seat on my back sir! And he flew into the sky. Soon he made him reach to his brother’s home. 

He changed his costume and went inside the house.

 

The prince :- brother- brother help me! As you all were left the kingdom. The father was in grief and angry too. He expelled me from the kingdom. Help me brother you all are my only hope. I always lived under your protection. Please don’t take it from me.

Elder brother :- he was thinking in his mind that it was right time to humiliate his youngest brother who theft his kingdom.

Dear brother! We had no housekeeper we all got job in Palace. That is why we all have to go to serve the king.

Would you mind to be hear and take care of the house.

In steadily other brother said would you mind to take care of utensils and clothes as well.

Prince :- I will do all the household works just I need to be with you all.

The elder brother :- well! That’s very nice of you. He smiled, isn’t it?

The other brother :- oye yes! Brother it will pleased us. They all started laughing except the youngest Prince.

The prince was thinking how will he do all this, which he haven’t done in his whole life.

Very next day :- when they all woke up. Rooms were cleaned . Breakfast was already prepared. The brothers got surprised by the youngest one works.

The prince :- aren’t you happy brother?

The elder :- we are! You surprised us. Keep it up good work!

After having the breakfast, they all went on their work to the palace. 

As they move out from the house. He through purple flower in the air. The purple horse appeared. if you and your magic weren’t with me how could I do all this thing

The purple horse :- Well-well! I am pleased to be your side instead of having myself in prison. They both laughed.

In the evening, the brothers returned to house. The two among of them were talking about the princess. One was saying, she is the prettiest girl, I have been ever seen on this earth. 

The other one :- you misunderstood brother she were a angel not a girl. 

The prince was hearing all this. He called all his brothers for dinner. 

they all had their dinner, then went for sleep. 

But the prince was, still thinking about the Princess. He wanted to see her by his own eyes. He call his best friend the purple horse by throwing the flower in the air and he wears the black costume. Soon the purple horse was arrived.  It was mid night with full moon light. 

The Princess I need to see this kingdom’s princess. 

The purple horse :- But she had been in Palace. How could we reach there after so much of protection. 

The prince :- we need not to be cross any barrier. I heard from my brothers that the Princess don’t like to sleep in closed room. So the king made a roofless floor at the top of Palace that was actually ninth floor. The room was completely airy and it welcome the moon light on every full moon night. Prince now lets go! 

The purple horse :- you are making me a intruder. Isn’t it? 

Price :- no, no you are my friend and I am your mater too. I need just the help of my friend. I hope you would not mind. 

The horse chuckled and said what you are waiting for? lets go then. 

The prince smiled and said for sure! The both fly in the sky and soon they reached at Palace sight. As they reached on the ninth floor. The room was same as described. The room was like heaven with white pillars and had blue curtains, perfectly going with white pillars. It seemed some angle was sleeping on her bed and blue moon light was increasing her beauty by touching her body. This was the first time was the prince got jealous with moon light. He moved closer to her. Incidentally, the horse disturb a flower pot near by him. And it fall down with a sound. 

Which disturbed the princess sleep. As Princess woke up he saw a black masked man. She got scared and tried to scream, but before that the prince put his finger on her lips. 

Prince :- shhhh! do not make noise! He was looking into her eyes, I mean no harm to you. I just came to see you. His and hers hearts were beating very fast. The prince and Princess never felt such feeling. The prince got sacred and flew back to home. 

The purple horse :- aren’t you fine? 

The prince :- no I am not, it feel strange, my heart was not in my control. It was beating very fast. 

The purple horse :- start singing prince was in love! Prince was in love! 

The prince :- no! I am not. 

The purple horse :- o! Sure you are. 

The prince :- am I? (start thinking in his mind) 

Soon, they reached his house he changed his dressed and hide it again. 

On very next morning, the King’s drummer listen! Listen! 

The king announced the marriage of Princess. Whosoever complete the task and win the competition the princess will marry to him. 

All the man of the town reach near the Palace. 

On the ninth floor there was a hanging round big iron ball. Whosoever is touched it first will win the competition and he will marry to the Princess. 

The six brother was also there. 

The elder one :- we all are worries, we will win if we will stick together. You all will cover me and I will climb. As I will reach there the whole kingdom is mine. And we will rule here together, there will not need for going in father’s kingdom again. 

The prince was listening all this. He remembered about his promise which he had give to someone while leaving his kingdom. 

He went to house and took out the black costume, he threw the flower in the air, soon there was his  friend (the purple horse). He wore the black dressed and flew back for Palace. He moved towards the ninth floor he touch the iron ball. But he didn’t know that the iron ball very hot, which made a scare in his palms. He flew back to his house again. He was in burning pain. 

The Princess at once called his magician and ordered them to seal the boundary of kingdom for any magical creature. But before the casting of the spell the horse was already flew back to heaven. 

But the prince and the citizens were trapped. The Princess ordered his worries to check every man palms, those who have burning scares must bring to her. 

The worriers only find a beggar, who had such scare. When the princess saw his eyes he remembered his mate of last night. She announced that she will marry the beggar. And ordered his magician to remove the casted spell. 

Each on of them was chatting what princess were doing, she was ruining her life by marrying a beggar. 

The king was unpleased. What you are doing daughter? 

Princess :- Father! Have faith in me. And they got married. 

One her first night! 

Princess :- you have no need to hide your self now, show me real of you. 

Beggar :- this is real me. You have married me a beggar now live with it. 

Princess was not understanding he had same scare as that of the unknown man. With the passage of some time, she got sleep. The Prince called his friend and remove his beggar costume and fall back to his brother’s house. With the magic he done all the household works and prepared the breakfast and then he move back to Palace before dusk and again wore his bagger costume. 

The Princess was very upset as she woke up, to get some relief she went to his friend (Bishops daughter) . 

Bishop’s daughter :- princess I had seen a very big bird flying from the Palace toward the city. 

It strike the princess’s mind. As the night rise, she fall in sleep. But this time she pretend to be sleep. Actually, she was conscious. He removed his beggar costume and wore his black costume and flew to his brother’s house. 

The Princess stood up from her bed and burn the beggar costume. As he moved back to the palace. He started searching for his beggar costume. He found it nowhere. Suddenly he saw ashes of burnt costume. 

The princess :- my love! What you are searching for? 

As he turned around and saw the princess his heart beat rising same as before. She looked into his eyes and move closer and give him a kiss on his chicks. 

So tell me! Why you were hiding yourself from me?

After that the prince told everything about his past about his promise. 

The princess :- why you not start ruling my own Kingdom? After all I am the only heir. And give your kingdom to your brother. 

With the first ray of sun the prince through a purple flower in the sky there was a purple flying horse they sat together and flew back to his brother’s house. He introduced the Princess with his all brother and tell every thing about the promise. 

The elder brother hug him. And they all were ready to move back his kingdom. The prince gave each of them one flower they throw them in the air soon there was different colors of flying horses they sat and flew back to his kingdom and start ruling both the kingdom together. 

 

The END

 

 


 

Comments

Popular Posts